Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Teen Falls Out Bus Window On Thruway

This isn't the new "Throw yourself out a window game" is it?

A New York City teenager fell out the window of a moving bus while using the restroom Tuesday and landed on the New York State Thruway.

I don't think he was using the restroom properly. I've been using restrooms for over twenty years now and, let me think, well...I've only fallen out of the window twice and one time wasn't my fault.

State police said Jose Gonzales, 17, lost his balance when the chartered bus swerved to change lanes. It was unclear how fast the bus was going.

That's one fucking hell of a lose of balance that would lift you up and out a buses bathroom window.

Police said he'll recover.
Gonzales fell onto the shoulder of the thruway near Exit 23 southbound.


"Hey Martha wake up...looks like that bus up ahead is lightening up its load. It just dumped that Spanish kid onto the shoulder." I have a feeling that little Jose was up to something he shouldn't have been up to. I don't envy him when he gets back to school. Kids can be cruel, especially when you fall out a buses bathroom window onto the Thruway.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy! who would have imagined that the new way to adopt a kid is to walk along the side of the road and pick one up out of the grass.

February 08, 2006 9:00 AM  
Blogger A Mad Man said...

No kid left behind, my ass.

February 08, 2006 9:06 AM  
Blogger none said...

Hey Mad Man, that sounds like something you need to keep private!!

February 23, 2006 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home