Friday, February 24, 2006

South Dakota Bill to Ban Nearly All Abortions

Well, there goes our God-given right to kill our unborn children.

South Dakota moved closer to imposing some of the strictest limits on abortion in the nation as the state Senate approved legislation that would ban the procedure except when the woman's life is in danger.

So how many freedoms do we have to lose before we get angry? I mean, I don't like the idea of abortion as a form a birth control but I'd be damned if I would ever tell a woman what to do with their body. I run for the hills when my girlfriend asks me anything about her weight.

The bill, designed to spark a courtroom showdown over the legality of abortion, passed 23-12 Wednesday. On Thursday, it was headed back to the House, where lawmakers already approved similar legislation.

We are all soon to be Christian, whether we like it or not. I hate it when people try to push their religion on you and make no mistake about this, it's all about God. And so is terrorism. Interesting huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home