Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Chicken saved by mouth-to-beak resuscitation

This is how people get bird flu.

A retired nurse saved her brother's chicken, Boo Boo, by administering mouth-to-beak resuscitation last week after the animal was found floating face down in the family's pond.

Obviously, it was a suicide. Or was there fowl play? (I'm sorry, that was stupid but come on, when do you get the chance at a joke like that?)

"I breathed into its beak, and its dadgum eyes popped open," Marian Morris said. "I breathed into its beak again, and its eyes popped open again. I said, 'I think this chicken's alive now. Keep it warm."

So they popped it in the oven. First off, what the fuck is a dadgum? Secondly, why are you administering mouth-to-beak resuscitation to a dead chicken?

She said she hadn't had any practice with CPR in years, but she was interested to see if she "still had it."

Oh, it was practice. Then that's okay I guess.
I'm going to spend the day in my basement cause it's a little too dangerous out there for me today.

7 Comments:

Blogger none said...

Is that considered as 'going down on a chick'?

February 08, 2006 6:59 AM  
Blogger none said...

When she said she wanted to 'blow my cock' this is NOT what I had in mind.

February 08, 2006 7:00 AM  
Blogger A Mad Man said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 08, 2006 7:05 AM  
Blogger A Mad Man said...

Yeah, that's sick. She put her brothers cock in her mouth. This must of happened in the southern part of the US.

February 08, 2006 7:06 AM  
Blogger A Mad Man said...

the above deletion was my own post that I deleted accidentally cause I got trigger happy with the mouse again. Happens.

February 08, 2006 7:07 AM  
Blogger none said...

you need help, but it makes me laugh so don't get any too soon.

February 08, 2006 7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this story is soooo wrong on so many levels, what the hell was going on...it's so hard to comment on this.

February 09, 2006 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home