Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Two-year-old Emirati boy held as airport threat

Al-qaeda's getting desperate.

A two-year-old Emirati boy was briefly held at Dubai airport after he appeared on a list of wanted security suspects.

He was immediately flown to Guantanamo Bay and deprived use of his "binky".

Immigration officers approached toddler Suhail Saleh's parents as they wheeled their son's pram to a flight to Turkey last month for a holiday and told them he was not allowed to fly, Emirates Today reported Tuesday.

The boy was quoted as saying, "Ba-goo-dah-dah, Death to America!"

"I thought he was joking and said 'take him if you want,'" his father Abdullah told the daily.

Shouldn't joke about that cause they'll take him. In all fairness though, the boy was wearing Fisher Price's new "My First Suicide Vest".

The infant was eventually allowed to fly after a probe revealed he was on the wanted list by mistake.

You think? I feel safer.

1 Comments:

Blogger f.b.i.t.c. said...

Maybe they were just pre-empting his appearance on the wanted list in 16 years time, whatever the reason, they've pretty much guaranteed he WILL get himself on the list in the future now.

November 09, 2006 1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home