Thursday, November 02, 2006

Madonna wants to be known as a humanitarian

And I want to be known as one of our times greatest minds. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen. I had a hard time programming the DVD player.

Madonna has made headlines in recent weeks with her efforts to adopt a 13-month-old Malawian boy named David.

That's a good Malawian name.

Throughout her career, Madonna has held many titles: singer, actress, sex symbol and mother.

Don't forget whore.

Now the 48-year-old wants to be known as something else: a humanitarian.

Humanitarian slash whore.

"Since January I have been involved in a foundation called Raising Malawi which essentially was created to look after the needs of orphans," Madonna said.

How nice. Good for you. You know, there are a lot of poor people in this country too. I just felt like I should point that out. Not saying that it's not a noble thing to better the life of the people in another country I'm just saying I could save you the flight time.

"I feel like in Africa, in Malawi for instance if there are a million orphans. In Africa, I don't know what it would come to but it is an astronomically high number."

Huh? Well, at least she doesn't want to be remembered as a great mind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Madonna is an idiot...the stupid betch things that with money, everything will follow. She's like the little child who didn't get everything and now she's spoiled and still a child and wants everything she wants...she really must think that she can buy what people think of her.

November 06, 2006 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home