Friday, October 27, 2006

Iran Doubles Nuke Enrichment Capacity


Guess that's bad. I don't know anymore.

Iran has doubled its capacity to enrich uranium by successfully executing the process with a second network of centrifuges, a semiofficial news agency reported Friday, sending a defiant new message to the U.N. Security Council.

Centrifuges huh. I take it they are used in making nuclear stuff. Am I supposed to be alarmed here?

Council members are working on a draft resolution that would impose limited sanctions on the Islamic republic because of its refusal to cease enrichment, a process that can produce fuel for a civilian nuclear reactor or fissile material for a warhead.

Still working on it ain't you. Well don't give up there guys. The average lifespan of the human species is around 70 years so, yea, I'm somewhat confident I'll see something happen at some point with this whole Iran deal.

The Iranian Students News Agency quoted an anonymous official as saying Iran has successfully begun injecting gas into a second network of centrifuges.

This is weird. I've actually found a headline in which I can't make fun of. It's basically because I have no idea how to feel about it because I have no fucking clue what they're talking about. I'm going to have some cookies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home