Saturday, October 21, 2006

Israel has no intention of attacking Iran

And I have no intention of crashing my car but guess what. Shit happens.

Israel has no aggressive intentions toward Iran.

Of course not. Everything's peachy over there.

"We must never consider such a thing," Peres told Channel Two television when asked if he would support an independent Israeli military strike against Iran if other nations failed to curb its uranium enrichment program.

No, but I bet someone else would. Starts with a U ends with a A and has an S in the middle. Oh, I kind of gave it away there didn't I?

"Israel has never shown aggressive intentions (toward Iran) -- it has none. I don't think we have to, or can, deal with this issue," he said, cautioning that Israel could face international isolation if it attacked Iran.

I know a country that doesn't seem to have a problem isolating itself from the international community. Actually, I know a whole bunch of them. Actually again, I don't think there's a international community. It's more like an international reality television show gone horribly wrong.

Israel has said repeatedly it wants the United States and other countries to take the lead in dealing with Iran over a nuclear program that has raised international concern the Islamic Republic could build atomic weapons.

Ding. Told you.

1 Comments:

Blogger none said...

What? Ursula is gonna step in if Iran fails to curb it's uranium enrichment program . . . . . . .

October 23, 2006 3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home