Thursday, May 11, 2006

NSA Has Record of US-to-US Calls

This is very, very important. Is there any possible way that my girlfriend can get ahold of these records?

President Bush addressed Thursday a newspaper report that the National Security Agency was collecting records of tens of millions of ordinary Americans' phone calls.

Are those phone sex lines illegal. God I hope not.

Bush did not confrim the report that AT&T Corp., Verizon Communications Inc., and BellSouth Corp. began turning over records to the NSA shortly after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, as USA Today reported based on anonymous sources it said had direct knowledge of the arrangement.

Great now the government knows I order take out. I want my freedom back!
In all honesty, I understand the worry that the American government is beginning to get more and more invasive and slowly but surely the American people are losing our rights in the name of protection from terrorists but then again, I'm not a terrorist so I don't really care much about my phone calls being private information or not. I do question how often al-Qaeda operatives discuss detenoting a pipe bomb on the subway over the telly. If they're stupid enough to do that they'll probably wind up blowing themselves up before getting into the subway anyway.

"Our intelligence activities strictly target al-Qaeda and their known affiliates," Bush said. "We are not mining or trolling through the personal lives of innocent Americans."

If you already know who's al-Qaeda and who's not, why do you need phone records? Just go get them. I think Mr. Bush thinks we're all retarded when it's really just about 92 percent of us. Shame on you Mr. Bush.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

simply! the President of the United States lies...How many times has he gone in front of the people of this here country and lied to our faces about so many things...inpeach him

May 12, 2006 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home