Saturday, May 06, 2006

New autopsy blames guards in camp death

Anyone remember this story? It was in circulation a few months ago. Apparently you can't hide the truth, you can only delay it, unless you have a shitload of money cause then you can pay off the truth to relocate to the desert.

The results of a second autopsy show Martin Lee Anderson died of suffocation at a Panama City boot camp after he was forced to inhale ammonia fumes while someone held his mouth shut.

That's quite a drill. Nothing rehabilitates trouble youths like forcing them to inhale a chemical that makes your brain want to hide in your feet. So, now can we punish these assholes who think they're above the law or are we going to pretend like it didn't happen?

Hillsborough County Medical Examiner Vernard Adams blamed the 14-year-old's death on the actions of boot camp guards.

Gee, you think? If I was to hold someone's head over ammonia would there even be a disscussion? I'd be wearing an orange jumpsuit so fast you'd think my previous clothes has caught fire.

This finding is contradicting another medical examiner who previously ruled the teen died of complications from a blood disorder.

Yeah, too much ammonia in your blood stream is a disorder I guess.

Adams concluded the ammonia fumes caused the teen's vocal cords to spasm, shutting off his airway and killing him. Adams did not provide details about how the ammonia was used, but a pathologist who observed the autopsy has said guards forced a capsule up his nose.

It's good to know that there are people out there we care about the children. Maybe we should find them cause there should be a few job openings soon.


Post a Comment

<< Home