Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Wal-Mart Worker Finds Man Glued to Toilet

These things happen.

A 20-year-old was found by a Wal-Mart employee in the bathroom Sunday night after he sat down and was glued to the toilet seat.

Oh, the old crazy-glue-a-stranger-to-a-toilet-seat-in-Wal-Mart-trick, and he fell for it. Sucker.

The man, whose name was not released by police, was taken to the hospital late Sunday night.

Yeah, I'd probably withhold my name as well. The last thing I want my fifteen minutes of fame to be about is how my taking a shit at Wal-Mart went horribly wrong and they needed hot water and a spatula to get my ass off the toilet seat like I was a fucking flapjack.

"The man had gone into the bathroom and sat down," she said. "He was banging on the wall when the employee came in."

There is just no way to explain your dilemna at that point in a non-ambarassing manner.
Kudos to the Wal-Mart employee who lended a hand. No way I would have went into that bathroom. I've lost all faith in humanity and would have thought it a trick, a ploy, in order to hurt my fragile and highly valuable body.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To bad we can't do that to Mr. Bush...it might stop him from Fucking things up for at least a day.

May 05, 2006 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home