Friday, February 10, 2006

Bush details foiled 2002 terrorist plot on L.A.


Wow, and all this just as the Patriot Act is coming up for renewal and the whole NSA wiretapping fiasco. What great timing this all seems to have.

Federal officials had revealed two years ago that they believed Al Qaeda operatives, in a West Coast follow-up to the Sept. 11 attacks, had planned to hijack an airliner and crash it into what was then called the Library Tower. The 2002 plan involved a four-man cell hijacking a commercial aircraft using shoe bombs to fly it into the tallest building in the city.

Well it wouldn't have worked cause shoe bombs don't know how to fly planes.

Bush misspoke when making a similar point: "We believe the intended target was Liberty Tower in Los Angeles," he said. The building was renamed in 2003 and is now known as the U.S. Bank Tower.

I got to ask Mr. President...do you even know where the fuck you are?

Look we all know we are a target for international terrorists. We always have been, even before September 11th. People don't like us. I don't blame them much but not liking and slaughtering are two different things. If I go to Europe, I don't expect to be greeted with hugs and kisses (although it'd be nice) but I do expect to return to the States with my head still attached to my neck.
If a terror attack was thwarted, the US government doesn't get extra points for it. No pats on the back and a "Job well done Mr. Bush." THAT'S YOUR FUCKING JOB. To keep people from flying commerical aircraft into our fucking skylines. I'm not a terrorist, I don't know anyone in Al-Qaeda (as far as I know) so if you want to check in on my phone call when I order Dominos pizza at two in the morning go ahead. I don't give a shit. If you want to read my e-mail, go ahead, there's nothing there I'm ashamed of. I have nothing to hide other than those prostitutes in the closest that are dirty, dirty girls and needed to be punished.

I've said too much again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this story is an insult to everyone's intelligence. My mind will not accept anything this story implies, this administration is making shit up as it go's along and really doesn't care if you believe them or not...stop this madness

February 10, 2006 8:37 AM  
Blogger none said...

Gotta love old Dubya. He met one of our pop songstresses a while back, a girl called Charlotte Church (former angelic choir type turned pop slapper). he asked here where she was from.

'Wales' came the reply (you know, that fat bit stuck to the west coast of england.

Dubya then proceeded to as her 'What state Wales was in'!!

We don't have fucking states George you dick, you're talking about Britain now not home you dull fuck.

Love that guy, you have my profound sympathy.

February 10, 2006 11:06 AM  
Blogger A Mad Man said...

the man keeps it interesting, that I'll give him that.

Listening to him speak is kind of like routing for the fat kid in the relay race. You're routing for him but you know, in the end, he's just going to fuck it up.

February 10, 2006 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home