Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Saddam expelled from court as punch thrown

"I told you I wasn't a violent dictator. But no, you had to go and say I was. Now look at you. Your nose is broken."

The judge at Saddam Hussein's genocide trial has expelled the ousted Iraqi leader from court and ordered the hearing to continue behind closed doors after an altercation between the two men.

Saddam gets thrown out of court more often than I got thrown out of class in high school. (That happened a lot. I was a disturbance, you know, like a poltergeist)

Saddam's co-defendant Hussein Rashid al-Tikriti demanded to be allowed to leave with his leader, branding the prosecutors "pimps and traitors", and punched a court bailiff who attempted to push him back into his seat.

In America, young men strive to be pimps. As far as punching a bailiff, well, that's just not being a good Muslim.

A third defendant, Ali Hassan al-Majid, declared: "I want to see the sentence passed now. I wish to be executed and finish with this court."

Now, that's the perfect time to just shoot him. He's literally asking for it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can we simply hang the bastard...what is it now a 2 year trial

October 10, 2006 7:55 AM  
Blogger none said...

Can't we ram pineapples up his arse first?

October 12, 2006 2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home