Friday, October 06, 2006

Man Apologizes for Courtroom Feces

This is going to get both interesting and disgusting.

A Chicago man apologized for spreading his feces around a courtroom during his trial on drug charges.

"I'm not on drugs and I'll prove it."

Vandale Amos Willis, 28, apologized Wednesday before being sentenced to more than 10 years in prison. Willis was convicted earlier of importation of a controlled substance, cocaine, and two other charges.

Defense strategies are getting weirder and weirder these days.
"As your legal council I'd advise you to take a shit in your hands during the proceedings and just go crazy with it. I mean, really, explore the space. Make sure you get it everywhere."

"Im going to take full responsibility for everything I did in Duluth," Willis told the court. "I want to apologize for everything I did in court. Im sorry, your honor."

I love it when people do the craziest shit possible and then, like a badge of honor, take responsiblity for it. Well, who else is going to stand up and take responsiblity for you smearing feces around the courthouse there Vandale?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often...and with the white House personel

October 06, 2006 1:58 PM  
Blogger none said...

it does, bush does it all the time to mark out his territory . . . .

October 09, 2006 12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this administration is so deep in feces(bullshit) right now...they can't find any daylight

October 10, 2006 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home