Saturday, September 30, 2006

Bin Laden's deputy calls Bush a failure and liar

Yeah...from a cave.

Al-Qaida No. 2 Ayman al-Zawahri called U.S. President George W. Bush a failure and a liar in the war on terror in a video statement released Friday, and he compared Pope Benedict to the 11th century pontiff who launched the First Crusade.

You're living in the past Ayman. Seriously, you guys are literally living in the past.

"Can't you be honest at least once in your life, and admit that you are a deceitful liar who intentionally deceived your nation when you drove them to war in Iraq?"

No, the American President cannot be honest. If he could he wouldn't be in politics. I don't need al-qaeda to tell me my president's a shithead. I know that already. I just want to be safe in my home and I want justice for those killed on 9/11. I would also really enjoy a lemon slurpy.

"Bush, you deceitful charlatan, 3 1/2 years have passed since your capture of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, so how have you found us during this time? Losing and surrendering? Or are we launching attacks with God's help and becoming martyrs?" he said.

Huh?

1 Comments:

Blogger none said...

Hmmmmmm, Lemon Slurpy . . . . .

October 02, 2006 2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home