Thursday, October 05, 2006

U.S. Northeast could warm drastically by 2100: study

Don't care. I'll be dead. So will anyone I care about. Move along.

For those who love New England's mild summer weather, scientists have some advice: enjoy it while you can.

That's if you plan on living another 94 years.

If greenhouse gas emissions continue on their current course, Massachusetts may feel more like sultry South Carolina by century's end, researchers said on Wednesday in a report on clear signs of global warming in the U.S. Northeast.

Oh no. Not South Carolina's blazing desert-like heat waves that have been known to lay waste to entire communities. What will we do? Turn on air conditioning? Take a cool shower? Buy a pool? Or maybe...actually, fuck this, I already said I don't care.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about you but I'll be dead

October 06, 2006 2:00 PM  
Blogger none said...

And if it gets warm no-one will mind - unless you're a brit, in which case you'll moan about how uncomfortable it is whilst refusing to take off your knitted sweater.

Hmmm

October 09, 2006 12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home