Thursday, March 02, 2006

Day-Care Worker Accused Of Raping 4-Year-Old Boy

Can you even rape a four year old boy? I don't think I was even able to get an erection at that point in my life. I'm pretty sure I mistook my penis for my 11th finger until the age of ten or eleven.

A Queens, New York day-care worker, Khemwatie Bedessie, 38, was arrested Wednesday after being accused of sexually abusing a 4-year-old boy multiple times.

You know, more times than not, when a really, really fucked up story hits the airwaves, it's from New York. Or the American south. Either NY or the South. How come this shit don't happen in Sweden?

She allegedly separated the boy from 14 to 16 other children during nap time, then took him into a bathroom where she sexually abused him.

In the bathroom...during nap time? This is sick. What happened to the golden rule "If it naps in day don't have sex with it"?

"The child, I fear, may never recover from the emotional trauma that was allegedly inflicted upon him," said Queens District Attorney Richard Brown.

He's 4 years old. In five years he won't even remember this shit.

In a bizarre confession the suspect actually accused the four-year-old boy of seducing her.

Wha...? Those slick 4 year-olds with their romantic gestures of asking you to tie their shoes and then telling you your pretty, giving you their favorite rock and then, to show they need and appreciate you, wetting themselves. Ladies Men, that's what we call them.

I'm quite enjoying watching the downfall of our society. It's more rapid than I expected.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kid is safer if you left him on the streets of Iraq

March 02, 2006 2:20 PM  
Blogger none said...

No he's not! The Ragheads will but fuck him too (women for procreation, boys for recreation)- or the 82nd Armoured Fairy Brigade will have him starring in their new movie "Sand-pit Shaggers II - The Early Years"!!

March 03, 2006 3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home