Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Israeli Air Strike Kills Islamic Jihad Commander


You know, don't take this the wrong way, but I feel bad for Palestinian militants sometimes. There they are, riding along the Gaza strip listening to the new U2 tape when a large whistling sound fills the air. They lower the volume on the stereo and BAM...barbeque.

An Islamic Jihad commander in charge of an armed wing in Gaza has been killed in an Israeli air strike. Palestinian sources reported the person killed was Abu al-Valid al-Dahduh.

DAHDUH. Thats the same sound they use when surprising someone on a soap opera. Bet he was surprised when his car tore into five pieces, each with a little bit of him still in it.

Eyewitnesses said an unmanned Israeli jet targeted Dahduh’s moving vehicle.

I told you a long time ago, stop driving around. If I was a Palestinian militant I would be constantly riding a bike or jogging wherever I had to go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With all the warning signs, it just shows you how stupid people could be...I would order everybody to dress like me when I go out.

March 01, 2006 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home