Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Iran Report Raises More Suspicions


Oh really? Honestly, at this point, short of catching Ahmadinejad sneaking down the hallway with a nuclear warhead underneath his shirt, I think I've hit my top level of suspicion.

Iran has accelerated its nuclear fuel enrichment activities and rejected demands of international inspectors to explain evidence that raises suspicions of a nuclear weapons program, according to a report by a UN agency.

Whoa...I didn't see this coming. Seriously, I thought Iran was enriching nuclear fuel for happy-go-lucky purposes only. I'm getting tired of the media pretending to be surprised by the outcome of this conflict on a daily fucking basis. If your still surprised by Iran's actions at this point you should be wearing a helmet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what else! I think at this point, Iran just wants to be in the news everyday, it's their mission & goal now.

February 28, 2006 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home