Saturday, February 11, 2006

Woman arrested after human head found in luggage

I'm sorry ma'am but you can't carry that on. You'll have to check it.
So officially you can now carry small scissors onto a plane but still, no human heads. Oh grow up TSA.

Airport screeners found a human head with teeth, hair and skin in the luggage of a woman who said she intended to ward off evil spirits with it.

Well it didn't work for whoever's head that is. All you managed to ward off was your flight...and probably your freedom.

Myrlene Severe, 30, a Haitian-born permanent U.S. resident, was arrested and charged Friday with smuggling a human head into the U.S. without proper documentation.

There's proper documentation to smuggle a human head? I did not know that. Interesting.
"Oh my god! He's got a human head in his bag."
"Wait, wait...I have the proper documentation."
"Oh, our fault, have a nice flight sir. "

1 Comments:

Blogger none said...

Oh come ON, whe I last visited the US I had to fill in a form before Customs would let me in. It had that famous question 'Are you now or have you ever been a member of a terrorist organisation'.

With that inspired attempt to keep nutters out would it suprise you if you DID have a form to import heads into the country?

Maybe if it had a passport. . . . . .

February 14, 2006 2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home