Friday, February 10, 2006

Man Says Jesus Appeared In His Pancake


"And thy Lord said unto the world...welcome to IHOP."

Mike Thompson was making pancakes last weekend for his family when the pattern on one of the flapjacks caught his eye.

Jesus...part of a complete breakfast.

Upon closer inspection, he saw what he thought was the face of Jesus. He showed his wife, and she agreed.

Praise the Lord and Mrs. Buttersworth. I've seen the light and I had scrambled eggs with it. You know, you'd think Jesus would have better things to do then show up on a pancake.

That's when the couple decided to do what anyone who discovers such an edible artifact does these days -- they put it up for sale on eBay.

Nothing like finding Jesus on your pancakes and then selling him. Boy oh boy how far you have fallen. "Look honey, our savior has appeared to me and it's going to make me fucking rich!" I covered the son of God's face in butter and syrup. How many people can say that?

Psst...I think it looks more like the prophet Muhammed. Oh...is that Fatwa worthy?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cartoons? pancakes? what the hell is going on. people are starting to see jesus in all the wrong places...have you noticed Mad Man, that jesus has appeared to so many people, on windows,in our food groups but never in Church...which I think, is where he's suppose to live...Hey! maybe he has something against the church.

February 10, 2006 7:59 AM  
Blogger none said...

I once did a shit that looked a little like Pope John Paul. . .

February 14, 2006 2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home