Thursday, December 29, 2005

US bank robber turned in by sons

Oh those fucking little ingrates.

Illinois bank robber William Alfred Ginglen's son Jared recognised his father from bank surveillance video posted on a police website - and after consulting his brothers, turned him in.

I love my father. Very much. If he robbed a bank, I really don't think I'd tell anyone. Would I take some of the stolen money? Umm...let's read on.

His three sons say they were just putting into practice the lessons he taught them - and they hope he will understand.

Yeah, I'm sure while he's rotting away in a jail cell for the rest of his life, getting his ass kicked by some guy nicknamed T-Bone, he's going to say to himself, "Boy, I raised those sons of mine right."
If my father shot somebody during the robbery, than yes, maybe I would turn him in. Maybe. I don't know if I could. My father put up with a lot of my shit over the years.

Al Ginglen, the former marine and grandfather of seven had robbed at least seven banks to pay for a crack cocaine habit, prostitutes, hotel rooms, and a long-time girlfriend with a daughter.

Whoa, Daddy's got a brand new bag.

Conveniently for prosecutors, Ginglen had kept a diary during his nine-month life of crime, during which he stole nearly $60,000 from banks in the state of Illinois.

To bad his father never taught him not to WRITE DOWN CONFESSIONS!

Now that I think about it, my father called the cops on me three times when I was a teenager. Fuck it, he'd be on his way to the jailhouse too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is truly a fucked up story, sounds like a red state issue with a white hood involved and a confederate flag on the hood of the car, kind of story.

December 29, 2005 7:48 AM  
Blogger A Mad Man said...

Yeah, one might think if it weren't for the bank robbery this would have aired on Jerry Springer

December 29, 2005 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's so right for Jerry's show...and they could beat the crap out of each other.

December 29, 2005 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home