Wednesday, December 28, 2005

30 feared dead in Gujarat road mishap

At least 30 people were feared dead when a bus collided with a truck on a highway in the western state of Gujarat.

That's quite a mishap.

The accident took place when the vehicles crashed into each other.

Aha...now we're getting somewhere. So the people may have been killed BY the vechiles colliding into one another at a high speed. And here I thought the accident may have taken place before the bus left the station. That line actually appears in the report. This happened in India and apparently, they're a little behind on traffic accidents forensics.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and they say these people are moving forward?... well we know their journalist arn't getting better. Hey! I just realized, part of your talent is finding & picking good stories to post on here...good work
I try to leave a comment on every story that I read on here but sometimes my boss comes in and I have to stop or revisit.
I just figure, if you put space for a comment, you must want some feedback...right!

December 28, 2005 6:58 AM  
Blogger A Mad Man said...

Anyone is free to comment on any piece. I like to know what people think about the topics I make fun of. After all, this is OUR world, not just mine.

Chime in and let me know what you think. And maybe I'll fun of you. And you can make fun of me.

It's all about having a good time in a world so focused on the negative.

December 28, 2005 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home