Saturday, November 26, 2005

Ex-FEMA boss now a disaster consultant

Want to know how to completely botch disaster relief? Call Former FEMA Director Michael Brown.

"If I can help people focus on preparedness, how to be better prepared in their homes and better prepared in their businesses - because that goes straight to the bottom line - then I hope I can help the country in some way." Michael Brown said.
Michael Brown should start a disaster consulting firm just as much as Michael Tyson should start an anger management class. If you prove yourself incapable of something, then maybe you shouldn't teach others about it.

And how come I can't just up and decide to start a firm? I have to work a nine to five. I can consult on disaster relief just as well as Michael Brown, probably better. First step in disaster relief...get the people disaster relief. See, there you go.

Why are all the people in charge completely useless?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reading this again and still can't believe it?...does this guy Brown have balls or what!

November 28, 2005 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home