Tuesday, November 22, 2005

No Jail Time for Florida Teacher in Sex Case


Debra Lafave, 25, a Middle School reading teacher pleaded guilty Tuesday to having sex with a 14-year-old student, avoiding prison as part of a plea agreement. Man, did I miss the boat on this one. When I was 14 I still wanted to get busy with Dafney from Scooby Doo. What's with all the teacher's having sex with students these days? And look at this Lafave chick, she's pretty good-looking. How come all I ever got in school were zits and homework. How come my reading teacher never sat on my face? What's wrong with me?

She apologized during the hearing, saying “I accept full responsibility for my actions.” Good for you, setting such a wonderful example for today's young by accepting responsiblity for having intercourse with a 14 year old.

The boy told investigators the two had sex in a classroom at the Greco school, located in Temple Terrace near Tampa, Florida, in her Riverview town house and once in a vehicle while his 15-year-old cousin drove them around Marion County. This kid's my fucking hero.

The boy told investigators Lafave told him her marriage was in trouble and that she was aroused by the fact that having sex with him was not allowed. Yeah, I'm not allowed to ride a lawnmower over my neighbor either. Oh wait...that is kind of arousing. If this proves one thing to all you guys out there it's this...never marry. You find a woman, a good looking woman, and you fall in love, settle down, and she bonks the teenager next door who now thinks he's better than you. You just never know when you're marrying a pedophile these days.

I'll tell you this though, if I were a kid these days, I would be at school bright and fucking early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home