Monday, November 21, 2005

US, Europe to Postpone Effort on Iran

You're going to need a damn good reason to put the country calling for Israel's destruction while persuing nuclear weapons thing on hold. What could be more important?

The United States and its European allies will not push to have Iran referred to the U.N. Security Council later this week to give Russia extra time to try to persuade Tehran to compromise on its nuclear activities, diplomats and officials told The Associated Press on Monday.

Oh, we're trying to go the diplomatic route. Boy have we got things backwards huh. We invade the country without WMD's before exploring the diplomatic route and then the country that is screaming their WMD intentions from the top of the mosque tower (do mosques have towers?) we opt for the diplomatic solution.

If I've ever seen a country begging for an ass-kicking its Iran. I'm sure there's some nice people over there and all but my God, everytime the President over there makes a speech it's like he's challenging the entire world to an arm wrestle. If I were Iranian, which I'm not, but if I was I would move. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is like that friend you have who gets drunk and mouths off to the eight bikers who look like they just ate their mothers and then calls you in for backup.

Trust me, I'm living with President Bush. Sometimes, Presidents, can get the whole country in trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home