Friday, September 21, 2007

Nicolas Sarkozy backs US on Iran bomb

The French are on the same side with the USA about something? Weird.

President Nicolas Sarkozy of France has directly accused Iran of seeking a nuclear bomb and urged "stronger sanctions" against Teheran.

Does that mean we can stop calling French fries "freedom" fries now cause that's just fucking stupid.

It was the latest sign that Mr Sarkozy is positioning France as America's key European ally in tackling Teheran's nuclear ambitions.

I'm excited about seeing France take a hardline about something. Never seen it before. I'm intriqued. It's like watching a bunch of people picking on someone you know is a ninja and that ninja is trying really hard to be calm and not fight but finally the ninja has to fight and you know it's going to be good. I like ninjas. France is a ninja I guess is what I'm saying. That doesn't make sense does it? Sorry everybody, bad analogy.

Mr Sarkozy said France did not want a war, but flatly declared in a television interview that "Iran is trying to obtain an atomic bomb". He added: "That is unacceptable and I tell the French people it is unacceptable."

I think we all know this already but hey, thanks for coming by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home