Monday, September 17, 2007

Dead Man Wakes Up During Autopsy

Lucky I wasn't the doctor performing that autopsy. I would have bashed his skull in. Hey, I've seen Night of the Living Dead.

Venezuelan Carlos Camejo (33), who had been declared dead, woke up in the morgue during the autopsy.

Umm...what you doing there doc?

Camejo had been declared dead after a traffic accident near Caracas and transported to the hospital morgue. Pathologists realized that there was something wrong when Carnejo started bleeding during the autopsy.

And the screaming, the screaming was the second sign something wasn't right.

I woke up because the pain was unbearable, the 'dead man' told El Universal newspaper. His wife, who had been asked to come to the morgue to identify him, found him sitting in the hall - alive.

Jeez, remind me not to take a nap in Venezuela.

The hospital did not wish to comment on the incident. As proof of his claims, Carnejo offered a scar and a document ordering autopsy.

Other than "oops, our bad" what really can they say?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would never have thought, this guy was alive but more like he's dead and still dead and like the Mad man, I would've hit him with something heavy and ran.

September 19, 2007 7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home