Monday, September 10, 2007

Damnit Earth returns...tomorrow

Some of the more intelligent Damnit Earth readers may have noticed that there were no new posts this weekend. For those that didn't notice, just ignore this post, everything is alright with the world and you can continue eating your ice cream sandwiches, not so quickly you'll get an ice cream headache.

So Friday night I was sitting by my computer, minding my own beeswax when suddenly, BAM!, banged my knee. Now for those of you that have knees and have ever been unfortunate enough to bang one of them, (you have two, enjoying that ice cream?) you will understand how painful that is. While I was writhing on the floor in excruciating pain I noticed a bright shiny nickel. (that's a whole five cents). Now most of you are thinking "So what, a nickel is only five cents, that's not much money at all, why are you telling me this. Why do I waste my time reading this blog?" and you're right. It's not worth much. But it happened. So if I left it out of the story I'd be lying by omission and I'm not a liar. And you read my blog cause you have nothing better to do. Admit it. Anywho, me and my bright nickel spent a weekend of adventures together. We traveled far and wide, saw and did things that I've wanted to do my entire life.

Actually, my internet died on Friday night and it took till this night for the damn technicians to fix the problem, which, like most of the worlds troubles, stemmed from an issue outside my home. So that thing with the nickel and my knee never happened. I guess I am a liar. Sorry. But hey, I'm pretty drunk right now so that's kind of like finding a nickel and I'm sure if I keep drinking I'll bang my knee at some point. Self fulfilling prophecy.

Join me tomorrow for some news and some laughs. Or just news if you have no sense of humor.

2 Comments:

Blogger none said...

Damn Mad Man - want me to come over there, punch you on the knee and deposit a shiny nickel on your carpet?

Just say the word man . . . .

September 11, 2007 3:53 AM  
Blogger none said...

Hmmmmm, nice ice cream.




aaarrrrgggghhhhhh



BRAIN FREEZE . . . . . . .

September 11, 2007 3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home