Tuesday, June 12, 2007

John Travolta reveals nocturnal secret to avoiding paparazzi


Here we go, more crazy shit out of Hollywood. You know, there was a time in my life where I dreamed of fortune and fame but look what it does to people. I mean, I've been in mental institutions throughout my teens and twenties and I'm not rich or famous. Imagine what would happen if I had a lot of money. I'd be dead in a week.

John Travolta has found the best way to avoid the paparazzi is to stay up all night and sleep half of the day, the Hollywood star reveals in an interview to be published this weekend.

We should drive a wooden stake through his heart, just to be sure.

The 53-year-old star of blockbusters such as "Pulp Fiction," "Saturday Night Fever" and "Grease," told the latest edition of Parade Magazine due out Sunday that his whole family had adopted the lifestyle to maintain their privacy.

I guess maintaining privacy trumps maintaining sanity. Just keep an eye on the Travolta clan over there, they start drinking blood better stock up on the garlic.

"We're like the Addams family or the Munsters, living sort of an odd, nocturnal life," Travolta told the magazine.

Wonderful. Just the sort of crazy bullshit flying out of the west coast of the United States these days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering why John has been wearing more and more black clothing.

June 13, 2007 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home