Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Iran warns West not to 'play with a lion's tail'


Ok, good advice although I don't see the connection to Iran's nuclear ambitions.

As Iran's top nuclear negotiator met the German foreign minister here, the Iranian president warned the United Nations Security Council on Tuesday against imposing more sanctions over its nuclear work, saying it was like "playing with a lion's tail."

Great, you know it's only a matter of time now before Ahmadinejad bites somebody and has to be put down.

The meeting in Berlin between the Iranian negotiator, Ali Larijani, and Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier, coming two weeks after a negative UN nuclear watchdog report on Iran that could trigger tougher sanctions, ended without any sign of a breakthrough.

Trust me, whenever two people named Ali and Frank-Walter are in the same room you're going to accomplish absolutely fucking nothing.

Asked whether progress had been made in his meeting with Larijani, Steinmeier replied: "I cannot say that." He added: "I cannot tell you whether we will come to a result."

"I can tell you he threatened to break my glasses if I played with the bulls' balls. Not sure what that means."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

here is a man that's simply out of control

June 06, 2007 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home