Friday, April 06, 2007

British sailors speak out over Iranian capture


Now we get to find out what Britain says really happened. There's two sides to every story. Then there's the truth which usually lies somewhere inbetween. My thoughts. I don't think the Brits were in Iranian waters, but they were probably closer than they want us to think.

The 15 British sailors and marines held by Iran for 13 days have told a chilling story of their captivity. They were blindfolded, stripped, bound and held in isolation.

Waiting for the human rights outcry. No? None? What the fuck?

They only saw each other when they were filmed for Iranian television.

"Hey Bill, did they hook your balls up to that car battery too?"

And they've recanted their confessions, insisting that the Iranians illegally seized them from Iraqi waters. Stephanie Kennedy reports they're angry because they believe they were used as a propaganda tool by Iran.

I'd be more angry about that whole held captive thing than that they used me for propaganda. I find that, at least myself, tends to say pretty much anything you want me too when I think you're going to kill me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

There's a new hotel in Tehran called the Republican Guard Hotel, see their advert HERE...

April 07, 2007 1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that's is mother and not his girlfriend or wife in the caption

April 10, 2007 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home