Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Woman, dog both sick after eating recalled pet food

Are you surprised lady?

A Canadian woman says she became violently ill after eating some of her dog's food.

Why would you do that? What's the matter with you?

It's a case that could be related to the tainted pet food that has killed several dogs and cat's and sickened dozens more across in Canada and the United States.

Not a good time to be trying out Sparky's tasty treats is it?

Elaine Larabie tells the Ottawa Citizen that for three days she suffered symptoms that included loss of appetite, vomiting, foaming at the mouth and trouble urinating. She went to an emergency room on Tuesday and is now awaiting test results from blood work.

Have they scheduled the pysch test yet?

After noticing her dog, Missy, wasn't eating, Larabie said she took bites of Iams pet food in order to trick the terrier into thinking it was people food.

You know your dog thinks you're an idiot now don't you? Really, what the hell is wrong with you people?

The ploy worked and the mealtime routine continued for about two weeks until both dog and master became sick on March 17.

You ate dog food for two weeks. Wonderful.


Post a Comment

<< Home