Thursday, November 09, 2006

Damnit Earth Goes on Hiatus

For a short time, Damnit Earth will not be updated? Why? Is the government shutting me down? No. I'm going on vacation and I won't have internet access for a few weeks. So while I visit the Pacific coast of the US for a much needed relaxing few weeks of, well, relaxing, there will be no news. That's right, no news at all. The world will pause while I'm gone.

Actually, with my luck, major stories will break while I'm gone and, after almost a full year of daily updates, I'll miss all the good shit. Oh well. So Earth, take it easy while I'm gone. Try not to let too much major shit happen until I get back.

Oh, and on November 14th, Damnit Earth will be one whole year old. I'll do my best to get to a computer on that day to post some emotional crap. Enjoy my vacation all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary. I hope you enjoy your rest and relaxation. I did the same thing last week and enjoyed it more than I dare admit. :-)

I'll miss your blog, but when you need a break, you need a break. I'll read you when you return.

November 09, 2006 8:23 PM  
Blogger none said...

Happy birthday for tomorrow.

And you realise, without this site, I am aware of NO news at all (it depresses me normally, so I don't watch/listen).

Enjoy your break.

November 13, 2006 3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your rest mad man! I know you're not the only source of news but you're the only one I want to read...so I'll miss you and I'll miss your day to day...so hurry back and Happy Anniversary Mad Man!

November 13, 2006 2:20 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

God! How I miss you and your witty comments about current events. Looking forward to your return.

December 01, 2006 6:25 AM  
Blogger none said...

Hey mad man, where are you then?

This is one long holiday - spreading into christmas too?

Enjoy whatever.

December 08, 2006 5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home