Thursday, July 27, 2006

No News Yesterday

You may have noticed, may not have, that yesterday Wednesday the 26th of July, was newsless. Now this may have led some of you to believe that nothing happened anywhere in the world the entire day. Now this is not true. While the world still spun and news got even more depressing in every region, I didn't get out of bed cause I was sick. So sick in fact that the mere thought of walking to the computer desk to write the news would have required sixteen different medications, a forklift and perhaps some hot soup, none of which I had at my disposal.

So, I apologize to those of you whom tune in daily for Damnit! Earth and may have been curious as to which group may have killed me. I'm not dead, just feel like I'm closer than ever before. But alas, it's only a cold because, I'm not lucky enough to leave this place...yet.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now this is funny!!!

July 27, 2006 2:24 PM  
Blogger none said...

How sick were you?

Last week, I was so sick, that whilst I was screwing my wife I was pretending it was my grand-mother.

July 28, 2006 1:41 AM  
Blogger A Mad Man said...

I wasn't quite that sick. In fact, thank you FBITC, you've put things in perspective for me. I guess I really wasn't sick at all.

July 28, 2006 6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

August 11, 2006 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

August 16, 2006 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home