Friday, July 21, 2006

Saddam Hussein Writes to Americans, Urging Iraqi Pullout

Defense lawyers for Saddam Hussein released a letter on Thursday that he recently wrote in prison that attempts to persuade the American people to demand a troop pullout because President Bush misled them into the Iraq war.

Dear American People,

Hi. My name is Saddam. I am 69 years old. My birthday is in April. I was once the President of Iraq but now I'm not anymore. They found me in my hole and put me in jail and now I have to go to court. I get to scream a lot there so it's nice.

I'm writing you a letter because I want you all to stop your president. He is bad. He lied. I should not be in jail. Sure I murdered people but who doesn't? Surely you Americans can appreciate violence. Just pretend I am the governer of California. Thank you. Praise Allah
Love, Saddam

The 5,000-word letter is a rambling treatise outlining what Mr. Hussein asserts are the false reasons that the Bush administration used to justify the war in Iraq, from weapons of mass destruction to Iraqi links with Al Qaeda. Mr. Hussein blames Iran and pro-Israel interests for helping lead the Americans into war. He invokes the specter of Vietnam and the spirit of Mao Zedong, saying the Chinese revolutionary is “laughing in his grave because his prediction has been fulfilled and America is a paper tiger.”

Yeah, that'll get us to pay attention. Keep insulting our country. You know, the world thinks most Americans hate our own country. That's true. But we hate it less than everywhere else. And you'll never make us believe that our country is a "paper tiger", especially after what we did to yours.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got to love it...good job Mad Man

July 21, 2006 6:32 AM  
Blogger none said...

Think they better reduce Madman Who'sSane's drug intake, the guy is getting a little deluded there.

Anyway, who taught that backwards fuckwit to write!! Isn't that outlawed or something in I-Wreck?

July 25, 2006 4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home