Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Americans Criticize Lebanon Evacuations


Oh shut the fuck up. You're embarassing me.

Dozens of Americans waved from the top decks of the Orient Queen as the luxury ship blew its horn and pulled out of Beirut's port. U.S. Ambassador Jeffrey Feltman waved back from the dock below.

How fucking arrogant, waving goodbye to people still stuck in a warzone.
Yelling out, "Don't worry, we'll be okay" to people who are going to have to dodge incoming Israeli missiles every ten minutes for the next few weeks should earn you a brick to the side of the face.

Of an estimated 25,000 Americans in Lebanon, 8,000 are expected to seek evacuation.

Wow, so, this means the majority of Americans really are stupid.

Americans wiped away tears, hugged relatives and grumbled about evacuation delays Wednesday before boarding a luxury ship that was to carry them from war-torn Lebanon.

Only Americans would complain about rescue efforts. It's things like this that give us normal Americans bad names. You don't criticize rescue efforts, you remain grateful they came and got your stupid ass out of the middle-east. Shut up and say thank you, thank you for sending a ship to come and get me before I was impaled by a rocket.
And a luxury ship at that. Shit, you could load me into a cannon and fire me over the ocean into a pool of cow shit and I'd be all smiles and hugs if it meant I now longer had to worry about incoming explosive projectiles coming through the hotel window cause some Israeli soldier thinks I look like someone in Hizbollah. It's times like this I like to pretend I'm Canadian.

"I can't believe the Americans," Danni Atiyeh, a 39-year-old civil engineer from Kansas City, Mo., said as he stood with his pregnant wife and sons Ali, 10, and Adrian, 6, while waiting for buses that were taking them to the ship. "Everybody else has gone home ... We're still here."

Listen, if I decided to go to an unstable part of the world, and don't argue with me, that whole fucking region is unstable, you are putting yourself at risk. Americans get kidnapped, beheaded, beaten, shot, stabbed, raped and tortured in Amercia, and here it's nothing personal. Imagine what happens when you go to a country that don't like you. Hence, this is why I put my vacation to the Gaza Strip on hold, asshole.
Point is, shut up with the complaints and be thankful you're part of a nation that is willing to come get you and bring you home. When you're starving, don't tell me the food I give you is cold.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mad man! you are so right on point with this. Only americans would have something to say, while someone is risking their life to get their dumbass out of a place they knew was dangerous and were stupid enough to put their family in.

July 21, 2006 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home