Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hizbollah leader ‘trapped’

We all feel a little trapped sometimes. Sure, I don't have missiles raining down on me with the sole intent of my destruction but hey...I'm stuck at a job I hate. I'd prefer the missiles.

Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, Hizbollah's leader, is trapped in an underground command bunker at Dahiya, a southern suburb of Beirut, and was the target of heavy bombing last night, Israeli intelligence sources claimed yesterday.

I told you. Should have given them their soldiers back.

A military source said dozens of aircraft took part in the operation sometime before midnight, dropping 23 tonnes of explosives on the bunker.

O-V-E-R-K-I-L-L, what's that spell? Israel.

The radical cleric "has not seen the light of day for a week", as Israeli F16 jets cratered roads and bombed bridges to isolate him and members of his ruling council in the area controlled by his terrorist militiamen.

Who needs the light of day when you can be guided by the explosions of hatred? Poectic I think.
And it's so thoughtful of the Hizbollah leaders to literally dig their own graves and wait in them for Israeli to kill them so that they can save everyone the trouble of having to bury whatever survives the blasts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you notice how many of these shitheads have to live underground.
Hope they like it

July 21, 2006 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home