Friday, July 28, 2006

Denmark is happiest place in the world, report says

FUCK...YOU

If you're looking for happiness, move to Denmark.

I don't need to go to Denmark to be happy. I just need some illegal narcotics, a hooker, and enough alcohol to kill a large forest mammal. So there.

It's the happiest country in the world while Burundi in Africa is the most unhappy, according to a new report by a British scientist released on Friday.

Shit...and I just bought that condo in Burundi.

Following behind Denmark came Switzerland, Austria, Iceland and the Bahamas.

All neutral areas. Hmm...this means something.

The United States came in at 23rd, Britain was in 41st place, Germany 35th and France 62nd.

Haha! We beat the Europe powerhouses! Well, Britain at least. No one's happy in France with all the french people there. And I don't think anyone's forgiven Germany for those two little World Wars yet. But if you look at some of the previous posts I said I wanted to move to Iceland. I should have listened to myself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

but arn't they the Drug capital of the world also

July 31, 2006 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home