Friday, July 28, 2006

Scientist: Inject Sulfur into Air to Battle Global Warming

Look, I'd rather slowly cook like a roast in an oven than have to smell fucking sulfur everywhere I went for the rest of my life.

One way to curb global warming is to purposely shoot sulfur into the atmosphere, a scientists suggested today.

Yeah, or we can put shotguns in our mouths and paint the ceilings with the back of our heads. It'll be fun.

The burning of fossil fuels releases carbon dioxide, a greenhouse gas, into the atmosphere. It also releases sulfur that cools the planet by reflecting solar radiation away from Earth.

It's so crazy it just might work. Probably won't. I'll get the noseplugs.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

August 12, 2006 7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

August 17, 2006 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home