Friday, July 07, 2006

Break Tomorrow

Sorry folks, no news tomorrow. I will be out of town for a day or so with no access to a computer.

Let me, however, take this moment to say a few things.

Firstly, hufflebumper.

Secondly, I would like to thank the many visitors I get everyday to the blog. Even though most of you seem very shy to leave comments, I appreciate the e-mails and the kind reviews that a lot of you have posted on your own blogs or websites. It's nice to know that there are some humans out there that look on our world with the same, sarcastic and hopeless eyes that I do. I find comfort in that.

C, Lately I've been getting an awful lot of return visitors from Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Palestine and Israel. I know you guys get the brunt of my mockery. You deserve it. Hopefully you can look on the material with a comical eye but if not, oh well, like I said, you deserve it.

See you all later.

3 Comments:

Blogger none said...

And to all you return visitors from Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Palestine and Israel, get your arses over to my blog too.

It's shit but i need the traffic.

Inshallah

July 10, 2006 6:52 AM  
Blogger A Mad Man said...

By all means, visit Ramblings of a Unstable Mind and come away with a laugh or too. Damnit! Earth recommended. Mothers approve.

July 10, 2006 11:50 AM  
Blogger none said...

Wow, an endorsement from the man himself. Best I start updating it daily. And stop typing shit.

July 13, 2006 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home