Friday, July 07, 2006

Lightning Strikes Teenager Listening To iPod

Well if he was dancing the way they do on the commerical he had it fucking coming.

A teenager who was hit by lightning over the weekend talked about his close brush with death Thursday.

"It was like...wow...like...totally wow...like yeah. My brain hurts."

Jason Bunch was mowing the lawn and listening to his iPod at his home in Castle Rock, Colorado in the 3200 block of Cherry Plum Way on Sunday when he was struck.

Thanks for his address by the way. Jason, listen to me very carefully. This is your chance to get out of doing chores for the rest of your young life. Everytime your parents ask you to do something just say "Gee, I hope I don't get struck by lighning this time." You're golden man.

"I woke up and blood was coming out my ears," Bunch, a Douglas County High School senior, said.

Well, what was playing on your IPod cause Mandy Moore's music has been known to do that to me. Oh and thanks for telling us where he goes to school too.

"From where the iPod was, it damaged my hearing and it ruptured my eardrums. Where the cord was, it burned me all down my body," said Bunch. "We need to shave my head because my hair is like dreadlocks. It's all sticking together."

Cause it's scared.

It was just two weeks ago that doctors in London warned of the dangers of listening to an iPod or using a cell phone during a thunderstorm.

Yeah, well, if I believed everything the British said I would have watched the World Cup.

2 Comments:

Blogger none said...

But if you'd listened to me, you'd have heard me cynically declaring that there was NO WAY England were gonna win, we did once, back in '66 and haven't stopped banging on about it since - oh there we go again.

July 10, 2006 6:51 AM  
Blogger A Mad Man said...

I'm just happy that the nation of my family's origin won. Can't go cheering for Americans in the World Cup. That's like hoping for an open-arm welcome in Iraq.

July 10, 2006 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home