Saturday, March 18, 2006

Two Women Die After Using Abortion Pill

Oops, aborted the wrong one.

Two more women have died after using the abortion pill RU-486, regulators said Friday in a warning that brought renewed calls for pulling the controversial drug from the market.

Yeah, look, I pro-choice, only because I don't like the idea of our government telling us what to do with our bodies. I also don't think this is a political debate as much as a religious one and I think the pro-life argument is mainly supported by Christians and Catholics and the like and I view it as an infringment on the separation of church and state. I do not however, think that a pill that exterminates the life of something growing inside you bigger than a virus or bacteria would be safe. Call me crazy.

The organization that provided the pill to the two women said it would immediately stop disregarding the approved instructions for the pill's use.

There's a good idea. Maybe you should follow the instructions.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't we just shorten the process and throw the woman out the window the second she tells us she's having a baby!

March 21, 2006 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home