Friday, March 31, 2006

No News Tomorrow

For the first time in about five months, I am taking a one day break. My girlfriend and I have decided to visit the lovely US State of Maine as we are traveling alphabetically and are in the M's now. (I'm kidding about the alphabetical thing)

So, since I have no way of doing news tomorrow, all you people will have to look elsewhere for a laugh. My advice? Trip an elderly person or a small child. Steal someone's asthma medication and chase them around the room. Run into a bank with a gun and make a deposit. Keep people on their toes out there.

I'll be back on Sunday and I'll do a few news stories as well as the growing-ever-difficult Sunday Sign of Hope. So, I'll enjoy the break, you enjoy some cake. Today is my birthday as well. Yay for me. Whatever. Enjoy the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home