Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hooters Air calls it quits


Nooooooooo!!

After a three-year run, Myrtle Beach's homegrown airline, Hooters Air, is bowing out of regularly scheduled air service.

Nooooooooo!!
The airline will cease its public charter flights April 17 and will run only private charters out of Winston Salem, N.C.

Nooooooooo!!

If there is anything that goes together its huge-chested attractive women and putting your life at risk thousands of feet above the earth. I can't really explain what I mean by that. I guess, huge-chested attractive women are like black jeans, they just go with everything. If my flight is hurtling towards the ground like a lawn dart I want some huge tits in my face. If your going to go, go with a smile.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't have said it better...thats what I would want if my plane was going down not some zippy from the midwest.

March 30, 2006 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would fly this airline, I couldn't care less where it was going.

March 31, 2006 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home