Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Suspected 'Cell Phone Bandit' Arrested


Now that's multitasking!

FBI agents arrested Candice R. Martinez, the 19 year-old throwing caution to the wind and risking the possible cancerous brain tumor by using a cell phone to your left,Tuesday who was suspected of robbing four banks in suburban Virginia while appearing to be talking on a cell phone. You know, who really has the time these days to stick up a bank the old fashioned way and take their time using an elderly woman as a human shield as they beat the bank manager into submission for the keys to the vault.
" Mom can you hold on a sec...I said umarked bills bitch!"

Security cameras filmed the suspect walking up to tellers and handing them a note demanding cash all while appearing to be chatting on her cell phone. Look, I'm not the bravest man in the world but if I'm a bank teller, which I'm not, but if I was you would need to at least stick a gun in my face to get me to hand over money. I'm not going to give you money because you have a note. I understand it's not my money and no, I couldn't care less what happens to a banks cash, but if you can't take the time to get off the fucking phone and stick a gun in my face I'm not taking the time to empty the cash into a bag. Fair is fair. If you're going to do something, do it right.

1 Comments:

Blogger A Mad Man said...

Battle for Middle Earth? How can we worry about Middle Earth when we can't even get the surface to cooperate?

November 16, 2005 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home