Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Japan's Princess Sayako Marries Commoner


How would you like every newspaper in the world to refer to you as common? It would fucking piss me off I'll tell you that much.

The only daughter of Japan's Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko married a childhood friend Tuesday and began life as a commoner after moving out of the royal palace and giving up the title of princess so the wedding could take place. Oh look, the rich bitch wants to live like the rest of us. How cute.

Thousands of well-wishers cheered 36-year-old Princess Sayako as she was driven from the palace grounds to the Imperial Hotel, where she married Yoshiki Kuroda, a common city employee and someone who towers over the ex-princess like Godzilla over Tokyo, in a low-key ceremony.

To prepare for her new life, Sayako took driving lessons and practiced shopping at supermarkets. Is there much practice needed to shop in supermarkets? I've been doing it all this time and now I learn I'm apparently winging it. I didn't know there were professionals out there. Now I feel all fucking self-conscious about my shopping skills. Shit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this site is just so unbelievably funny.
I love this one the best. whoever is writting this shit, has a style all his own and a mind to go along with it.

November 15, 2005 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home