Friday, September 28, 2007

Video Shows Toddler Used to Steal Purse

Armed robbery?

Police are trying to catch an adult seen on a surveillance videotape using his 4-year-old granddaughter to steal a purse from a boardwalk arcade worker.

At least he's teaching the kid a skill that the child can use in his future. I mean, being used by your Grandpa to commit theft sure isn't going to lead this toddler down a path involving college and a sense of responisbility.

Authorities released the videotape and say they have several leads in a case that some are comparing to Charles Dickens' "Oliver Twist."

"This robbery sure reminds me of that classic novel..."

The video shows an adult with shoulder-length brown hair with a girl and a red-haired boy. The adult uses a foot to push the girl under a short swinging door and the child steals a worker's purse.

Illegal but creative. Reminds me of the time I had to punt my daughter through the window to my apartment cause I locked my keys inside. We live on the third floor. I have to go to court Tuesday.

Video below.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home