Saturday, April 14, 2007

German army recruit given racist orders in training

Racism in Germany. No way. That's never happened before as far as I know.

The German Defence Ministry is investigating an amateur video clip of a German army instructor ordering a recruit training with a machine gun to imagine he is firing at "African Americans" who are insulting his mother.

Forget the racism for a second and one must wonder how seriously the Germans take having their mothers insulted.

"You're in the Bronx, a black van pulls up in front of you and three African-Americans get out and start really insulting your mother ... now do something!" the instructor says in German while a recruit lying on the ground starts firing his gun.

Remind me not to insult any German's mother. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go imagine a group of Muslims are kicking my dog and practice my Kung-Fu.

The instructor in the grainy 90-second video, which Stern magazine online's edition said it found on the internet, then tells the recruit he wants to hear screaming swear words each time the recruit fires his weapons.

Well I'd imagine it'd be strange to hear BANG "Cupcakes!" Bang "Unicorns!" Bang "First snowflake of the season!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home