Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Cops say grave robbers had sex on their minds

Yeah, well, who doesn't?

On their way to dig up a grave in rural southwestern Wisconsin, the Grunke brothers and a friend stopped at a Wal-Mart to pick up some condoms, authorities said.

Guys, this is heading down a path I can't follow.

Three days later, on Tuesday, twins Nicholas and Alexander Grunke, 20, and Dustin Radke, 20, were charged in Grant County with attempted theft — and attempting to have sex with a corpse.

That's no the way to make momma proud fellas. When your mother asks "When are you boys gonna bring home a nice girl?" there are unspoken guidelines to follow. One of those is that she should be breathing. I mean, I'm only guessing, that's the way it is in my family, yours might be different I don't know.

"In different schools that teach you about bizarre behavior, necrophilia is one of those things that you hear about, but never think you'll have to deal with," said Grant County Sheriff Keith Grovier.

I used to think the same thing Keith, that is, until...the incident.

The two drove into the cemetery to find the partially dug grave of a 20-year-old woman who was killed in a motorcycle accident Aug. 27 in Cassville. The diggers had only managed to reach the top of the grave's concrete vault.

"I'm bored"
"Me too."
"Hey...I have a great idea."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to get passed the condom part...AIDS was the only thing on their mind or were they afraid she have a baby nine months later

September 06, 2006 2:34 PM  
Blogger A Mad Man said...

Better safe then sorry I guess.

September 07, 2006 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home