Saturday, September 02, 2006

Al-Qaeda calls on US to convert to Islam


But I enjoy my freedom.

Al-Qaeda has urged non-Muslims - especially in the US - to convert to Islam, according to a new videotape.

Can I be a Muslim and not blow anything up cause I'm really, really lazy?

The call is made by a man identified on the film as "Azzam the American", a convert also known as Adam Gadahn who is wanted for questioning by the FBI.

Maybe that's what's missing in my life. Living in a cave, studying the Koran and pumping myself full of hatred for all those around me who don't pray on a small little carpet until I get so angry I explode, literally, in a crowded market. Tempting but I'll stick with my life as it is. This way I can see my girlfriends face without getting the urge to hit her with rocks.

He says ignorance of Islam leads Westerners to accept wars waged by their governments and Israel against Muslim countries.

That and when you fly planes into our buildings killing our friends and loved ones.

"To Americans and the rest of Christendom we say, either repent [your] misguided ways and enter into the light of truth or keep your poison to yourself," Gadahn said in English on the new tape.

Seems like someone needs to heed their own advice.

1 Comments:

Blogger none said...

Wanted for questioning???? Don't question the prick, just shoot him.

Dickhead!!

September 05, 2006 2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home